Criteria for Best School Appreciation Program
Utrust will present five awards annually to schools with the most outstanding employee appreciation programs. The following guidelines will be followed:
- Awards will be judged on the leadership of the A-Team, creativity, level of participation, involvement of the community and publicity of the total employee appreciation program throughout the school year.
- Nominations for the award must be submitted on the nomination form.
- Awards will be based upon the materials uploaded to Phanfare-including photos, videos, newsletters, and newspaper articles. Materials should be uploaded after each appreciation day and any additional materials submitted with the nomination form.
- Awards will be presented annually based on a school year from July 1 to June 30.
- Awards will consist of a cash award of five schools who show the best creativity in their celebrations and excellence in reporting their Appreciation Days. First place will receive $500, second place will receive $400, and third place will receive $300, fourth place receives $200 and fifth place receives $100.
Deadline for entries to be submitted is October 15.