What is the UAP?
Why an Appreciation Program?
“Appreciation is a basic skill. It is every bit as important to a student’s success as any subject studied in school.” Dan Tollett, Utrust Administrator
- Employees make a difference in students’ lives every day.
- Appreciation creates better work and learning environments.
- People don’t know they are appreciated unless someone tells them.
- Structured appreciation days make sure everyone is involved and honored.
- Showing appreciation is a vital, yet often overlooked aspect of strong leadership.
- Offers the opportunity for students to lead.
- Appreciation is a basic skill that all students need to succeed in life.
School District Members of Utrust
How To Join
All members of Utrust can access the Appreciation Program packets and activities completely free!!! Your membership in the UAP is covered by your membership in Utrust. All you have to do to start taking advantage of this fantastic program is follow a few simple steps. It’s as easy as 1.2.3. so jump in and be a part of the difference that the UAP makes.
School systems just beginning the UEAP need to select a system coordinator and give them these 3 things to do to get registered and then start enjoying the difference gratitude makes!!
- Contact us at 615-714-4190 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set up a 1 hour meeting between your principals and Utrust staff
- Set up a meeting with your school coordinators and principals
School Districts Not Members of Utrust
How to Join & What it Costs
If you are interested in participating in this program, please contact Dameron Johnson at 615-714-4190 or by e-mail at email@example.com.