The Creative Crew is one of three groups that make up the A-Team. The Creative Crew is usually made up of 4-6 students. Using the packets provided, they get things done to make each appreciation day a success including the following:
- Design and write thank you notes using the theme to the honorees for each appreciation day. When possible, write individualized notes to each honoree in the group.
- Make posters and signs to show appreciation to the honorees using the theme and post them around the school.
- Decorate goodie bags for each honoree on their special day.
- If candy bars or water bottles are included in the tokens of appreciation, make labels for them or print the ones included in each packet.
- Design a poster or banner to use as backdrop for photos on the appreciation day.
- Participate in the presentation for each appreciation day.
The Creative Crew has an adult adviser, usually a faculty member.